Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sunday

Hey! It's Sunday, and I'm not at work. It feels a little strange, but nice. My team leads have started something new. There have been some people who have requested to only work every other Sunday and have been accomodated, while the rest of us have continued working every Sunday. It was believed that with a little tweaking, everyone could be changed to the every other Sunday schedule. We just have two groups exchanging Sundays and Thursdays with each other. This is my first Sunday, so I've decided to really enjoy it, just relaxing and doing mostly just what I want to do. It's kind of a good and not so good change though. One week, I only work 2 days together, Fri. and Sat. The next week, I work 4 days, Thur, Fri, Sat and Sun. The 4 days will make me tired I guess, so it's a trade off. Right now with having to mow the lawn and do the laundry every week, I get some exercise at least.

We're still waiting around to find out who our new boss is going to be. Hopefully, it will be someone who is willing to go along with the new schdule. Of course, when the Holidays roll around, we'll probably get busier and may have to work more Sundays. Who knows.

Speaking of holidays, we have some Halloween decorations in, as well as Fall decor. We've even got new toys in for display. Of course retail stores always jump the gun on new seasons and holidays, and warehouse stores are even more ahead.

No comments: