Monday, July 21, 2008

Exciting News!

I just got some wonderful news. My oldest Grandson, Sam, is engaged! His wife-to-be is beautiful, sweet, fun and very talented. I will be very glad to welcome Solanah to the family.

I have such a sense of continuity today. The next generation of my family is beginning to take it's place in the drama of life, taking the steps that earlier generations have taken, but putting their own spin on it all. And well they should. Each generation joins the dance of life, and does it's own version of that dance. It will be interesting watching things unfold.

1 comment:

Lisa Sofia said...

Sam and Solanah remind me of Bob and myself at this time in our lives. I can't believe time passes so quickly! I keep thinking they are too young, but every time I think that, I can't help but realize that they are so perfect for one another, so why wait? I am so happy for them!