Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Nothing Special, Just Rambling

It's been nearly a week since I've logged on to my blog. Between work and chores, etc. I've been a little lax. I've been reading a couple of new books. I,m reading the latest Darkover book. So far, it's pretty good, even though Marion Zimmer Bradley has passed on, the author she worked with and planned the futre of the series is doing well. I'm also still polding along through "The Secret" It's an okay book, it's just that the principles are not new to me. I had hoped there would be a little more about the "how" of applying the ideas. I'm half way through the book and the author finally mentions the importance of gratitude. I would expect it to be almost chapter one, after an explanation of the principles. You'd think that if I know the principles of the Law of Attraction that I'd be rich right? Obviously, I'm missing something. Probably too much negative thinking, or lack of faith or something.

Speaking of new books---what a tremendous amount of hype for the new Harry Potter book! Of course I will buy it. Usually by now I would have pre-ordered it, but as I am living on a cash basis, I'll wait . I'm planning on seeing the movie tomorrow. I kind of hate to see the series end in a way. I've really enjoyed it. I think J K Rowling understands the Law of Attraction, I understand she is a billionaire, plus she's given a lot of enjoyment to a lot of people.

No comments: