Wednesday, October 18, 2006

If You're Unsure or Don't Know-Google It!

Well, it's pretty sad, but I guess I don't get $160,000 after all. I did a lot of resarch on Google and I guess my lottery win is a veriation of the Nigerian scam. I knew I hadn't bought a lottery ticket, especially in the Netherlands. Oh well, It was fun to think of what I'd do with the money. It never hurts to dream a little either. Just don't put yourself in danger of losing money you can't afford or getting your identity stolen. It pays to not let greed blind you. When something seems to good to bet rue, it usually is.
We had a really beautiful day in Salt Lake City today. Blue sky just that slightly lighter shade that it gets when the air starts to cool off. There were some puffy clouds and new snow on the mountain tops. It was a little cool, a sweater felt good in the morning, but the sun was nice and bright in the afternoon. If you practise appreciation, life gets very good.

No comments: