Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Joys and Pain of Blogging

I have another blog on a paid host. I paid for 2 years of hosting as I was hoping to achieve some financial returns on that blog. Now, I'm unable to access it due to possible problems that my host server is having. This is very frustrating to me. I actually have some people who read that blog and I assume they're not able to access it either.
Still, I can always seem to access my Blogger blog, so I can exercise my need to write something even though there may be nobody reading it. Oh well, Life isn't usually perfect.
I have read theories that we create our own reality, and I believe that we do. No 2 persons experience reality the same, it's always filtered through our own viewpoints. Maybe if we envision a "perfect" reality, it will be perfect, though different from someone else's perfection. Maybe we all ought to compare notes and figure out what we're really doing with reality.

No comments: