Friday, November 24, 2006

Gratitude Day

Yesterday was Thanksgiving Day or as I like to call it, Gratitude Day. One of the things I was grateful for is that I didn't cook this year. Although I generally enjoy cooking the Thanksgiving meal, it was nice not to this year. My job often entails cooking and serving food demos, so it was a nice break. The weather forcasters were predicting rain mixed with snow and we were driving about 40 miles. I'm grateful that the sun came out and we had a perfectly lovely drive.The gratitude didn't stop today either. The company that I work for is grateful for we employees hard work in dealing with a successful grand opening for our new store and at the same time working hard to make holiday sales soar.They are providing our lunches for three days to thank us. Just think! the more you are grateful for things, the more the Universe provides. What a nice arrangement!

No comments: