Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Busy, Busy

It seems that I'm forever too busy to post anything. I'm working full time until after the holidays, so that takes care of 5 days a week. Some nights I am just too tired to do anything but sit in front of the tube. If that keeps up I'll vegetate! We've been listening to Christmas Caroles since Thanksgiving and there are some I'm heartily sick of and there's 3 weeks to go. I generally love Christmas music, but so much of what you get on the radio gets really old really quick.I could really get to hate "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" and "Rocking Around the Christmas Tree". Most of the time, I enjoy my job. I get to be a little creative and I get to feed people fun foods, especially around the Holidays. Still, it's a little disconcerting to find out that there are adults around that don't seem to remember that stoves are hot and you shouldn't grab something from a pan that's just come out of the oven. I guess they just get caught up in the moment, afraid they won't get their turn. Did I mention these are adults? Oh well, we're all kids at heart.

No comments: