Monday, April 30, 2007

Progress?

Since my last post, I did manage to sell one bed, a bookcase and both the washer and dryer, all thanks to my wonderful nieghbor. I'm thinking that it is definitely time to let go of the condo if I can. I really need to cut down on trips between Tooele and Salt Lake. My last gasoline bill was $130.!....and the cost of gas keeps going up! To make matters worse, I'm working an extra day a week for the next 3 weeks. I suppose I'll make more than spend in gas, but maybe not much more.

I haven't heard from my kids who live out of state for awhile. Hopefully, they're just busy,but I can't help but worry. Time to make contact or at least try to I guess.

We are having summer here lately, though just a bit over a week ago we were back to winter for a few days after some lovely spring days. Hopefully we'll go back to spring again and get to summer gradually over weeks and not days.

No comments: