Thursday, April 19, 2007

Catching Up

It's been a long time between posts.I've been busy trying to finish up with my moving. It seems to take forever! I still have quite a lot of things left in the condo and very little space left in my storage unit. I really don't have any space left in my bedroom and the basement is getting full. I may have buyers for my 2 beds and even possibly for my washer and dryer. I've been thinking of ways to donate the rest that will have someone other than myself doing pick-up. One of my problems is that I can't always be available at the condo, but I have a wonderful neighbor there whom I've left with a key. I will certainly be glad when I can finally let go of the condo permanently.

Living with someone again has been good. I seem to function better when there is someone else in the household to consider. Both my Aunt and I have lived alone for quite a few years, though I did have a few years recently with my Mom. I think there are advantages to being alone, but only if you can keep active and busy,otherwise, it's too easy to spend your time in front of the TV watching things you don't even care about rather than actually doing something alone. Of course that's just where my life is now.

No comments: