Monday, April 02, 2007

Changes

Earlier in March, my supervisor was wanting me to give up shifts, as there were'nt enough demos being ordered. By the end of the month, there were suddenly more demos than we had people and they all had to be done by March 31. I went from sometimes only 2 days a week to 5 days a week and working any hours I wished, as long as I worked. Since my health has finally improved, I was able to to do the work and enjoy it too. Mother Nature decided to flex her sense of humor again too..We had been having beautiful spring weather, then getting a couple of cold days with a storm most of the month, but the end of the month brought some real changes to some of us. I'm now living west of Salt Lake, though I still drive into the city for work. The city mainly got lots of rain, the the town I live in now got 12 inches of snow in 2 days. It was very wet snow and I'm still sore from shoveling. Amazingly, the desert west of us got 36 inches of snow in 1 day while the ski resorts got 18 to 20 inches. Really strange. Now it's April and the spring lowers are blooming and the sun is shining. We're still holding our breaths a bit waiting to see if we get an even later snowstorm.

No comments: