Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Late For Christmas

Well, as usual, I'm late dealing with Christmas. I am not doing much gift giving this year due to being poorer this year, but what little I'm doing is done. I still don't have any decorations up, not even a wreath on the door. The problem is that, living in a condo with limited storage, everything is in my storage unit. I just haven't gotten there yet......today for sure.

I got out of the habit of decorating for awhile because we always went to Washington to be with my Son's family. The last few years have seen us home for the Holidays due to my Mom's illness and last year,her passing away. This year will see us home again due to the fore mentioned poverty. Since I'm going to be moving soon, it seems easier to forgo decorating, but I will probably put my small tree up anyway.

The most important thing for Christmas is a loving family and friends and remembrance of the meaning of the Holiday and I've got that covered.

No comments: