Thursday, February 28, 2008

Great Photography!

My Daughter-in-Law is a professional photographer. She works out of her home and brings a great deal of creativity and artistry to her work. She manages to bring out the best in her subjects. The fact that many of her subjects are babies and young children, makes that ability more amazing. She also does photo studies for seniors getting ready to graduate, pregnant ladies looking to have a pictorial record of this special time in her life,and other family oriented photo ideas. She even does a ABC book for little children. As you can tell, I'm a great fan. I check into her blog frequently to see what she's been doing.

This week,I checke her blog and discovered, to my joy, that she had done a couple of sessions with her Daughter, my Granddaughter and 2 of her friends. They did some costumed shots, one of vintage clothes and one that the girls created themselves. The pictures were wonderful, catching the girls' sense of fun, their high spirits, and sense of self. You could tell how much fun they were having, including the photographer. You can take a look at http://www.lightshadowphotography.com/

1 comment:

Lisa Sofia said...

Thanks, Mom for the shameless plug for my photography! Your support means so much!

Love you! Lisa