Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday,Michele


Michele, I wish you Happy Birthday, Honey. I really miss you! I hope that you are doing all the things you were unable to do during your life, like talking to anyone, not needing to sign. I'm sure the Angels have always understood you just fine, but hopefully you're sounding off on all your thoughts out loud now.

It doesn't quite seem like you've been gone 6 months. There are so many ways that you are missed. The up coming holidays seem very changed without you. Aunt MaryLou and I each bought a pumpkin to put on the porch. After Halloween, we smashed the pumpkins in remembrance of you. You always loved "turkey day". It will not seem the same this year.In fact, we haven't the heart to cook up a Thanksgiving dinner, we'll probably go out,which you also enjoyed doing once in awhile.


Michele, you touched the lives of many people, especially your family. You added some interesting dimentions and experiences. Thank you for all of those experiences. Thank you for all the love you gave us. As your Mother, I felt your unconditional love and I am grateful for it. I only wish I had been as unconditional with you. Miss you Honey.

1 comment:

marylou20 said...

I miss Michele too, more than I can ever say. She was and is so special. I can't look at a bottle of coke without thinking of her. I know she is doing and saying all the things she couldn't while she was here. All of our lives were enriched by that special girl.