Thursday, September 20, 2007

Overdue Post

It has been 10 days since my last posting. I realise I'm getting lazy, or more likely just impatient. I got so spoiled when I had broadband, that I now rarely have enough patience to deal with anything more than checking emails and my bank balance online. It just seems to take forever whenever I try to do much online. My laptop isn't even plugged in when I'm not using it. I always kept it in hibirnation, but turning it on brought it right back. Now I need to take it into the kitchen and set it up every time I use it. Otherwise, I end up using my Aunt's computer.
she also has dial-up, but at least it's plugged in and on stand-by.

I've mentioned before that Fall is my favorite season.Unfortunately, Fallis not perfect. Fall brings the allergic reation to the dreaded chenopods and sage brush. At least this year I didn't start really reacting until mid September. Sometimes I have problems frrom mid August. I've had a sinus headache since Monday afternoon and it's now Thursday afternoon. Fortunately, it waxes and wanes in intensity,sometimes almost disappearing altogether. I've noticed, it's almost gone when I'm in a store with filtered air. It's good that I work in a store. It would help if the south wind would stop blowing, but as there's aslow moving cold front in California trying to get to Utah, I suppose it will be blowing for a few more days. Sadly,my best remedy is a good hard frost. Unfortunately, that can also be the start of winter, though not always. One can only hope I guess

No comments: